Steca SolSum Off Grid Solar Controller
- Published: Monday, 09 January 2012 08:11
The Steca Solsum F-Line continues the huge success of one of the most used SHS controllers. With a power range of up to 10 A at automatically recognized 12 V or 24 V it fits to a system sizes of maximum 240 W.
The circuit board is completely electronically protected and with the LED user interface it is easy to check the battery state of charge at any time. Large terminals guarantee a simple connection of solar panels, battery and load. The Steca Solsum F works on PWM as a low loss series controller.
- Series controller
- Voltage regulation
- Automatic detection of voltage
- PWM control
- Multistage charging technology
- Current compensated load disconnection
- Automatic load reconnection
- Temperature compensation
- Common positive grounding or negative grounding on one terminal
- Monthly maintenance charge